Become an Exhibitor
The Alberta library community plays a critical role in supporting innovation, learning, creativity and creation of knowledge. Libraries and Library Boards are excited about the great success of Alberta libraries! ALC is a time to celebrate our successes and generate excitement and vision for the future.
The Alberta Library Conference is held annually in late April/early May at Jasper Park Lodge. Over 800 delegates, vendors, speakers and guests attend from a variety of library types. Delegates include library staff (60%) and public library trustees (40%). It is considered one of the most successful library conferences in Canada, bringing together public library staff and trustees with academic, government and special library staff.
- The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper, Alberta (approx. 374 km west of Edmonton, 410 km northwest of Calgary). http://www.fairmont.com/jasper
- Exhibits open at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 23 and remain in place until 1:15 p.m. on Saturday, April 25.
- $525.00 plus GST per table/booth space - postmarked on or before January 31, 2020.
- $625.00 plus GST per table/booth space - postmarked after February 1, 2020.
- OUTSIDE TABLE
- $625.00 plus GST per table/booth space - postmarked on or before January 31, 2020.
- $725.00 plus GST per table/booth space - postmarked after February 1, 2020.
- No exhibit space will be reserved until payment in full is received with the Registration Form.
- The registration deadline is March 15. Late registrations will be considered if space is available. $100.00 processing fee for all refunds. No refunds after March 15, 2020.
- By cheque, Visa, or MasterCard. Conference GST #R124163999
Click to Register and pay online via credit card or to receive an invoice.
- Table Space & Size
- 2.5 feet wide by 6 feet long. This is the total space allocated. A table cover and skirting is provided. Exhibits that occupy more than the allotted space will be charged for an additional booth. This charge may be imposed at the Conference.
- Exhibit Area
- Mary Schaffer Ballroom, Jasper Park Lodge.
- Special Requirements
- Please identify any special requirements on the Registration Form. You are welcome to attach a sketch or photograph of your exhibit so we may locate it appropriately in the Exhibit Area.
- Internet is included for all Exhibitors. Jasper Park Lodge provides wireless internet service.
- Set-Up Hours
- Thursday, April 23 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Viewing Hours
- Thursday 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (cash bar in Exhibits Area)
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (morning coffee in Exhibits Area)
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. (morning coffee in Exhibits Area)
- Take-Down Hours
- Saturday 1:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Alberta Library Conference
- c/o Jasper Park Lodge
- Old Lodge Road
- Jasper, AB T0E 1E0
- Table Assignment
- Tables are not assigned until mid-April. Specific locations may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Neither the sponsoring organizations or the Jasper Park Lodge assumes any responsibility for loss of or damage to exhibits.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for arranging his/her own accommodation.
- Accommodation at the Jasper Park Lodge is at the conference rate and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Please book early as the Lodge fills up quickly.
- Contact The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge directly at 1-800-257-7544.
- Special rates are available at hotels in the Jasper townsite. Check the conference accommodation page for details.
- Give Aways
- These should be handed out at your table/booth. We do welcome donations for draws at the Conference. If you have a donation for draws at the Conference, please let us know.
- Conference attendees who plan to conduct commercial business at the conference must register as an exhibitor and maintain a presence in the Exhibits area (i.e., a table with materials).
2020 Exhibitor Information.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2020 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION.
Please contact the ALC Exhibits Coordinator:
ALC Exhibits Coordinator