Become an Exhibitor
The Alberta library community plays a critical role in supporting innovation, learning, creativity and creation of knowledge. Libraries and Library Boards are excited about the great success of Alberta libraries! ALC is a time to celebrate our successes and generate excitement and vision for the future.
The Alberta Library Conference is held annually in late April/early May at Jasper Park Lodge. Over 800 delegates, vendors, speakers and guests attend from a variety of library types. Delegates include library staff (60%) and public library trustees (40%). It is considered one of the most successful library conferences in Canada, bringing together public library staff and trustees with academic, government and special library staff.
- The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper, Alberta (approx. 374 km west of Edmonton, 410 km northwest of Calgary). http://www.fairmont.com/jasper
- Exhibits open at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 25 and remain in place until 1:15 p.m. on Saturday, April 27.
- $475.00 plus GST per table/booth space - postmarked on or before January 31, 2019.
- $575.00 plus GST per table/booth space - postmarked after February 1, 2019.
- No exhibit space will be reserved until payment in full is received with the Registration Form.
- The registration deadline is March 15. Late registrations will be considered if space is available. $100.00 processing fee for all refunds. No refunds after March 15, 2019.
- By cheque, Visa, or MasterCard. Conference GST #R124163999
Click to Register and pay online via credit card to receive an invoice.
- Table Space & Size
- 2.5 feet wide by 6 feet long. This is the total space allocated. A table cover and skirting is provided. Exhibits that occupy more than the allotted space will be charged for an additional booth. This charge may be imposed at the Conference.
- Exhibit Area
- Mary Schaffer Ballroom, Jasper Park Lodge.
- Special Requirements
- Please identify any special requirements on the Registration Form. You are welcome to attach a sketch or photograph of your exhibit so we may locate it appropriately in the Exhibit Area.
- Internet is included for all Exhibitors. Jasper Park Lodge provides wireless internet service.
- Set-Up Hours
- Thursday, April 25 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Viewing Hours
- Thursday 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (cash bar in Exhibits Area)
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (morning coffee in Exhibits Area)
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. (morning coffee in Exhibits Area)
- Take-Down Hours
- Saturday 1:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Alberta Library Conference
- c/o Jasper Park Lodge
- Old Lodge Road
- Jasper, AB T0E 1E0
- Table Assignment
- Tables are not assigned until mid-April. Specific locations may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Neither the sponsoring organizations or the Jasper Park Lodge assumes any responsibility for loss of or damage to exhibits.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for arranging his/her own accommodation.
- Accommodation at the Jasper Park Lodge is at the conference rate and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Please book early as the Lodge fills up quickly.
- Contact The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge directly at 1-800-257-7544.
- Special rates are available at hotels in the Jasper townsite. Check the conference accommodation page for details.
- Give Aways
- These should be handed out at your table/booth. We do welcome donations for draws at the Conference. If you have a donation for draws at the Conference, please let us know.
- Conference attendees who plan to conduct commercial business at the conference must register as an exhibitor and maintain a presence in the Exhibits area (i.e., a table with materials).
The 2019 Exhibitor information is now available.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2019 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2019 EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM.
Please contact the ALC Exhibits Coordinator:
ALC Exhibits Coordinator